4:42pm, Thursday 30 January 2003
I saw this on a mailing list...
Just in case you've had a rough day, here is a stress management technique recommended in all the latest psychological texts. The funny thing is that it really works.
- Picture yourself near a stream.
- Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air.
- No one but you knows your secret place.
- You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called "the world."
- The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity.
- The water is crystal clear.
- You can easily make out the face of the person you're holding underwater.