4:45pm, Thursday 18 January 2007
This is all Bob's fault. :-) But despite the fact that memes which tell you to challenge a number of other people with them bother me slightly (in a way reminiscent of chain letters) here are some weird or unusual things you might not know about me.
- As a baby I had surgery to correct pyloric stenosis.
- I used to be a qualified trampolining coach.
- Last year I played music for a maths lecture in Cambridge ("Dancing with maths") which was relayed live to a school in America.
- In the data centre in the building behind me there's about a petabyte of disk storage; I help to manage it.
- I can't think of any more!